Tuesday 19 June 2018

Work - Gaming Balance

Sorry for not posting for a while - work is interfering with games but cant be helped.

Some painting is still happening - see this couple of German Pioneers for our Stalingrad campaign.

Image may contain: shoes and outdoor

I was quite happy and showed the wife - she smiled and said "ah nice Love - Ghost Busters". Something inside cried.

Speaking of Stalingrad, our campaign is back on hold as Andy, one of our Brave Soviets, has been put on night shifts for 9 weeks so we've had to reschedule. C'est la guerre I suppose.

So any new stuff?

Well, yes. Firstly Empress miniatures have released this set of German Ost Front veterans which I've ordered. I know Sevastopol isn't Stalingrad but I couldn't resist


Next up, if you follow "Geordies Big Battles" you will know he's been posting about a 15mm Gruntz game. Gruntz is 15mm Sci Fi, and jolly good fun. Anyway he has been posting what I have to say has been a very one sided and mostly fictitious reports but on one point he was spot on - My New Vistula Legion (Polish) are certainly a bit "light" on support. Not any more - well as soon as the next batch of toys arrive - watch this space

3 comments:

  1. Those Germans look very nasty .. so bad I am going to call them Werewolves, best used in 1946+ Konflict ;)

    As for the Yaeter .. they have a very active propaganda section:
    http://exiledfog.blogspot.com/search/label/Star%20Gruntz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recognised Steiner .. doh
    Does he get special abilities?

    ReplyDelete