Tuesday 18 September 2018

Uncle Sam to the Rescue - Armaments in Miniature and Miscminis -Superb service from across the pond


 OK this is a quick mention for two US companies based who offer a great service at a very reasonable price, even taking account of the cost of shipping to the UK.

Firstly Armaments in Miniature (link) . I ordered ten models late in the evening of 11th September -  exactly one week ago - and they arrived this morning. Beautiful models, crisp details. Cost to ship them over the Atlantic? $14. Their website is a bit clunky and you have to email your order in, but its well worth it.

Secondly, on the same day I also ordered matching decals for them from Miscellaneous Miniatures (link) , and they too arrived today, shipping $2.50. What is even more impressive I asked Kevin at MiscMinis if he could do me some bespoke decals for a project I am working on, quite a complex one at that, and they were included. That's damned good by anyone's standards.

I'll post the details of the loot at another time, but for now I have to say I cannot recommend both highly enough,  so if you need 1:200th planes, or decals, give them a try, you wont be disappointing.


3 comments:

  1. Confirm, AiM products are great. A bigger series of models (like 4-6) need more time to be prepared and shipped.
    Kevin from miscmini is very open to new projects and helpful with custom orders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to seeing them :)

    Have I already seen their Me110's in a previous game?

    ReplyDelete