Tuesday 8 January 2019

The Cunning Plan 2019

Every year at this point most of us toy soldier bloggers spend a bit of copy space explaining how last year went and what the plans for next year will be. I'm as guilty of this as the next man. This year however I have..............

Not a Scooby, nada, rien, squat diddly idea what I will end up buying, painting and playing.

In my defence I think this is not a bad idea, as mostly I end up getting side tracked anyway. I would like to play Impetus 2 when it lands, and for once I'm ahead of the local hive mind curve at Asgard Wargames where they're planning to give AWI a try, but beyond that, I got nothing.

So here's to 2019. May it be fun and interesting.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the essence of surprise!
    I cannot imagine your hands will remain idle for long ;)

    Nice to see your user base (Followers) growing ;)

    ReplyDelete