Tuesday 10 September 2024

Can I resist the Rabbit Hole that is Quar?


Err I'm not sure.

Obviously I have already dipped my toe in and have a Crusader Squad. I was going to stop there, only ten models. Three Fireteams of Rhyflers (rankers) and their Yawdryl (Squad Leader)

Yawdryl 

Fireteam 1 with their Milwer (Corporal)


Fireteam 2

Fireteam 3

I suppose I could use the two spares on the sprue (you get 12 from each side in the starter that I split with Paul). That would give me a Sharpshooter and a spare. I know, I could get an LMG team and an officer and a Torpedo Rhyfler (sort of Panzershrek) and .....

LMG Rhyflers with Hg11a LMGs

Sharpshooter

Torpedo Rhyfler


Squirrel Handler

Here are my current Crusader plans

1 Full 10 Quar Squad

2 LMG teams each of one gunner and loader

2 Torpedo Rhyfler

1 Sharpshooter

1 Squirrel Handler (don't ask)   

1 is-Caertan Officer

That's 19 figures so no problem really, but its an odd number so maybe chuck in a second Sharpshooter??

Err when the Trench Raider figures arrive I'll need 3 or 4 of those but other than that ..................

and a Tractor (tank) 

I'm doomed aren't I?

3 comments:

  1. It's easier to give in to it, Ken. More fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to smugly point out that If I can resist, anyone can!

    ReplyDelete