Tuesday 26 September 2017

Afrika Korps for Chain of Command

Having mentioned them in an earlier post I suppose it would be polite to show a pic of the Afrika Korps platoon I have been building for Chain of Command.

They're all Perry miniatures with the exception of the vehicles which are a mix of Blitzkrieg, Warlord and Empress, plus a burned out Opel Blitz from Any Scale models - only £6 and cheap at twice the price


I'm rather happy with how they turned out. Of course like any other project there is an element of project creep going on - I've ordered some more supports, this time from Warlord, and I'm working on converting some more Perry miniatures to represent DAK Pioneers. More on that later

2 comments:

  1. Respect
    I hope to raise a DAK platoon myself

    Although that Honey M£ is cute
    Of course it could be pressed into DAK service

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be an 88mm AA gun at some point ;)

    ReplyDelete