Tuesday 21 August 2018

"Where the Iron Crosses Grow" Stalingrad Reinforcements

I saw the Empress Miniatures "Veteran Wehrmacht Infantry" set a couple of months ago, and weakened. It has to be said they are pretty damned good, and easily recognisable as their silver screen counterparts - my only peeve is Kruger would look so much better with a knife or bayonet in his hand IMHO. Cant have everything.


It took a while for them to get to the painting table, but spurred on by our ongoing Stalingrad Chain of Command campaign I finally got them painted.


I'm pretty happy with Steiner, Kern and Schnurrbart but I seem to have given Kruger a massive nose - I#ll have another go.

Not sure if they will be happy transferring from Sevastopol to Stalingrad, but after the last game I need the assistance.

Wish Empress would produce Colonel Brandt and Stransky to complete the set


1 comment:

  1. Very nice paint job
    Private Romanov will like to greet them personally ;)

    ReplyDelete