Sunday 24 August 2014

HooHa!

Terry, the nice man who likes my painting style and who through his commissions keeps my Road Tax paid (and therefore keeps our roads maintained) asked me to do some modern US Infantry to fight his Taliban types I painted earlier.

Terry have me a free hand on these, and I decided to try something a bit different and paint them in the new UCP digital camo, which looks a bit grey\green in pics. I thought it would be interesting and would help keep the figures distinct from the Brits he has, as well as being more portable to other theatres.

It was a bit hit and miss initially, but with a bit of trial and error I think I got through them OK, and am pretty happy with the results


The figures are from PeterPig, as are the Hummers.





No comments:

Post a Comment