Saturday 10 February 2024

Progress on Austrians

Quick update. I'm wary of my history of starting many projects but ending few. The issue is painting - sometimes fatigue, but sometimes just being put off by the magnitude of the task.

To try and avoid this I'm deliberately breaking the Austrians down into small and hopefully easily digestible batches. My initial thoughts were doing them in groups of eight, which coincidentally match the size of a group in Sharp Practice. I did complete a group, but found it to be a bit of a slog, so I think I'll try groups of four moving forward.

Anyway here is my first group. Sharp eyed among you will identify them as IR Nr 4 in homage to my old friend John Henderson, who was one of the first "proper" wargamers I got to know and something of an inspiration.


Anyway, enough keyboard action, time to grab a brush and make a start on the second group

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment